Sunday, November 1, 2015

October Stashbusting Report

Another great month for me.  I was surprised I had used even 2 yards of fabric... so over 4 was a bonus. 

2015
Fabric In Month
Fabric in Year
Fabric Out Month
Fabric Out Year
Total In or Out Year
Sept
1.25

47.705
4.125
65.650
17.945









I definitely have been using more fabric than I'm buying.  But when I look back over the past few years it is because I'm not buying as much fabric.  I'm not using anywhere near the amount of fabric I have in the past.  Can it be true?  I'm actually controlling my urge to buy more fabric?  Wow!  Except I'm expecting a shipment from Connecting Thread this week. 

Here's one thing I finished this week.  I finished sewing the binding on and then did the hand stitching on this pot holder. Except, I think it will be more of a trivet than a potholder.  Love the colors which I stole from my Easy Street fabrics while at retreat. 


I'm linking up with Patchwork Times for the weekly stash report.  I can't imagine keeping track of fabric used within a week. I am happy to use any during a month.   I hope to see everyone tomorrow for my regular Design Wall Monday posting.  I've got things to show off! 

Happy Quilting All! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on using more fabric than you acquired. That's quite an achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're doing great on your usage for the year, and I love your trivet/potholder - great design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on controlling your stash. I've been making a conscious effort to dip into my stash more ... and to only buy for specific needs or when I need more of a fabric than I have in stash (most of my stash are FQs).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful trivet. Controlling what comes in seems to be the key. I don't use fabric at that fast a rate, so keeping what comes in to a minimum is the only way to stay in the black. Congrats on the good stash numbers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.