Friday, November 21, 2014

Hands Off!

In October I attended a quilt show in Madison, Virginia.  I was on my way home from helping Kevin with Ellie and it was on my way home.  At some point I'll share the quilt photos but today I'm sharing the very clever signs the group had made to remind us to not touch the quilts. My guess is the members were asked to use their creativity and make a sign to remind folks not to touch the quilts.  There was a wide variety of styles that basically said the same thing: Hands Off!  Unfortunately there were no names to go with these great little signs.  Lots of photos are coming up.  Enjoy! 









If your guild is having a show in the future you just might want to unleash your members creativity.  

Happy Quilting All! 


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.